Agenus Inc., an immunotherapy company, engages in discovering and developing innovative treatments for patients with cancer and other diseases. Its treatments focus on providing therapeutic benefit through modulation of immune function. The company offers Retrocyte Display, a platform that screens and generates therapeutic antibody drug candidates focused on advancing checkpoint modulators using a high-throughput approach incorporating human antibody libraries expressed in mammalian B-lymphocytes. It is also developing heat shock protein vaccine, which is in Phase II studies for treating cancer and infectious diseases; and QS-21 Stimulon, a saponin-based vaccine adjuvant for use in pre-clinical and clinical stage vaccine programs that target prophylactic or therapeutic impact in a range of infectious diseases and cancer.
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
- Trump completes questioning for lawsuit by protesters who claim his security guards assaulted them in New Yorkon October 18, 2021 at 7:21 pm
The deposition of former President Donald Trump is the first time he has been questioned under oath for civil cases filed since he ran for the White […]
- Supreme Court sides with police officers seeking 'qualified immunity' in two use-of-force caseson October 18, 2021 at 6:33 pm
Police reform advocates have called for an end to qualified immunity, arguing it insulates officers from accountability for wrongdoing.
- Porsche Taycan, the company's first fully electric model, outsells flagship 911 sports caron October 18, 2021 at 6:13 pm
In a sign of growing demand for fully electric vehicles, Porsche's Taycan outsold its flagship 911 sports car in the first nine months of 2021.
- 10-year Treasury yield edges higher to start the weekon October 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm
The 10-year U.S. Treasury yield climbed back above the 1.6% mark to start the trading week.
- Colin Powell was vaccinated against Covid, but suffered from a cancer that makes the shots less effectiveon October 18, 2021 at 5:48 pm
Powell was elderly, a known risk for severe Covid, and suffered from multiple myeloma, a blood cancer that studies show can make the shots less […]
- Robotexts are flooding our phones, and the FCC is looking at ways to stop themon October 18, 2021 at 5:28 pm
The commission said it's seen a nearly 146% increase in complaints of unwanted text messages from the prior year.
- Mortgage originations will drop 33% in 2022 as interest rates rise, according to industry forecaston October 18, 2021 at 4:41 pm
The average rate on the popular 30-year fixed loan will rise to 4%, a full percentage point higher than it is now, MBA economists say.
- NASA spacecraft launches toward Jupiter asteroids on an intricate path charted by Excelon October 18, 2021 at 4:40 pm
NASA's latest exploration spacecraft launched over the weekend, beginning a 12-year journey to visit Jupiter's Trojan asteroids.
- Watch now: ETF Edge on the first-ever U.S. bitcoin ETF and the 'index fund supernova'on October 18, 2021 at 4:40 pm
- Lawmakers question whether top Amazon executives lied to Congresson October 18, 2021 at 3:59 pm
Five lawmakers wrote a letter to Amazon CEO Andy Jassy requesting "exculpatory evidence" of the company's private-label practices and seller data […]
- Ford to spend $315 million converting British factory into electric vehicle planton October 18, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Ford has said it intends to spend $315 million transforming a factory in northwest England into an electric power unit production plant.
- Amazon plans to hire 150,000 seasonal staff for the holidayson October 18, 2021 at 3:21 pm
In the latest sign of a tight labor market, Amazon is also offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus and an additional $3 an hour for certain shifts in some […]
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago
Active 5 months, 1 week ago
Active 7 months ago
Active 7 months, 1 week ago