- Apple releases iOS update with fix for overheating iPhone 15 Pro modelson October 4, 2023 at 5:18 pm
"This update provides important bug fixes, security updates, and addresses an issue that may cause iPhone to run warmer than expected," according to […]
- Trump returns to court for $250 million fraud trial after judge imposes gag orderon October 4, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Judge Arthur Engoron issued a gag order against former President Donald Trump after he attacked the judge's principal law clerk during the fraud […]
- FIFA 2030 World Cup to be hosted by Morocco, Spain and Portugal, with opening games in South Americaon October 4, 2023 at 5:09 pm
Opening games will be held in Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay, and all six hosting countries' teams will be automatically qualified to compete.
- Private payrolls rose 89,000 in September, far below expectations, ADP sayson October 4, 2023 at 4:44 pm
The total was down from an upwardly revised 180,000 in August and below the 160,000 estimate from Dow Jones.
- Sen. Bob Menendez on reelection bid: 'We will announce it when it comes time'on October 4, 2023 at 4:42 pm
Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey and his wife are charged with bribery by prosecutors who say the lawmaker helped businessmen who gave then cash, gold […]
- House GOP boots Pelosi, Hoyer from House hideaways after Speaker Kevin McCarthy ousteron October 4, 2023 at 4:39 pm
House Republican leaders have abruptly booted two high profile Democrats from their longtime Capitol hideaway offices without explanation.
- U.S. ambassador insists America remains the top foreign policy actor in the Middle Easton October 4, 2023 at 4:10 pm
Martina Strong, U.S. ambassador to the United Arab Emirates, believes the U.S. is unequivocally the most important foreign policy actor in the Middle […]
- More than 75,000 workers strike at hundreds of Kaiser Permanente health facilities across U.S.on October 4, 2023 at 3:31 pm
The Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions has described the work stoppage as the largest strike of health-care workers in U.S. history.
- Ford pickup truck sales lead third-quarter growthon October 4, 2023 at 2:21 pm
Ford Motor's third-quarter U.S. new vehicle sales increased 7.7% compared with a year earlier, driven by increased sales of trucks across its lineup.
- Novavax updated Covid vaccine wins FDA, CDC backing, paving way to reach Americans within dayson October 4, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Health officials see Novavax's protein-based vaccine as a valuable alternative for people who don't want to take messenger RNA shots from Pfizer and […]
- House ousts Kevin McCarthy as speaker, a first in U.S. historyon October 4, 2023 at 12:03 pm
It was not clear who would replace McCarthy, who was elected speaker in January after Republicans won control of the House in the 2022 midterm […]
- Moderna combination Covid, flu vaccine moves to final stage trial after positive dataon October 4, 2023 at 11:00 am
Moderna and other vaccine makers like Pfizer believe combination shots will simplify what people can do to protect themselves against Covid, RSV and […]
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Active 8 months ago
Active 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Active 1 year ago
Active 1 year, 6 months ago