American Airlines Group Inc.
- Coronavirus Latest: Thursday, October 29on October 29, 2020 at 7:34 pm
New, daily, U.S. coronavirus cases hit 80,000 on Thursday, with Regeneron posting positive results from its antibody cocktail trial, Moderna saying it is ‘actively preparing’ for a global launch of it vaccine, and Gilead announcing it sold $873 million dollars worth of its antiviral treatment. Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani joins The Final Round to discuss the latest on the coronavirus.
- Airline Stock Roundup: AAL, ALK & Others Post Q3 Loss Due to Coronavirus Woeson October 29, 2020 at 3:10 pm
Tepid passenger revenues induce losses for the likes of American Airlines (AAL), Southwest Airlines (LUV) and Alaska Air Group (ALK) in third-quarter 2020.
- Was The Smart Money Right About American Airlines Group Inc (AAL)?on October 29, 2020 at 2:44 pm
At the end of February we announced the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we predicted that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each
- 4 Brand-Name Stocks to Avoid Like the Plagueon October 29, 2020 at 10:06 am
The unprecedented uncertainty created by the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic tanked the broad-based S&P 500 during the first quarter. Whereas bear market declines of at least 30% have historically occurred over 11 months, the S&P 500 shed 34% of its value in roughly one month. If you're looking to put your money to work in well-known businesses, I suggest keeping these four brand-name stocks off your list.
- U.S. global Jets ETF faces headwinds amid virus surgeon October 28, 2020 at 9:39 pm
Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and ETF Trends CEO Tom Lydon discuss how the coronavirus is weighing on the airline industry.
- Boeing Beats But Slows Outlook For 737 Max, Cash Flow Rebound And Warns On Defense Marketon October 28, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Boeing topped Q3 forecasts Wednesday and said it expects further employee reductions amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Airline Stocks Fall As Coronavirus Surge Raises Prospect Of More Lockdownson October 28, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Airline stocks fell with the broader market on Wednesday, as surging coronavirus cases raised the prospect of tighter restrictions in the U.S. and Europe.
- Looking Into American Airlines Group's Return On Capital Employedon October 28, 2020 at 2:32 pm
In Q3, American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) posted sales of $3.17 billion. Earnings were up 15.49%, but American Airlines Group still reported an overall loss of $2.87 billion. In Q2, American Airlines Group brought in $1.62 billion in sales but lost $2.49 billion in earnings.Why ROCE Is Significant Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in American Airlines Group's Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company and is a sign of higher earnings per share in the future. In Q3, American Airlines Group posted an ROCE of 0.52%.It is important to keep in mind ROCE evaluates past performance and is not used as a predictive tool. It is a good measure of a company's recent performance, but several factors could affect earnings and sales in the near future.View more earnings on AALROCE is an important metric for the comparison of similar companies. A relatively high ROCE shows American Airlines Group is potentially operating at a higher level of efficiency than other companies in its industry. If the company is generating high profits with its current level of capital, some of that money can be reinvested in more capital which will generally lead to higher returns and earnings per share growth.In American Airlines Group's case, the positive ROCE ratio will be something investors pay attention to before making long-term financial decisions.Q3 Earnings Insight American Airlines Group reported Q3 earnings per share at $-5.54/share, which beat analyst predictions of $-5.88/share.See more from Benzinga * Click here for options trades from Benzinga * 12 Industrials Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session * Recap: American Airlines Group Q3 Earnings(C) 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- Boeing sees Q3 earnings improvement but warns on layoffs as coronavirus, 737 MAX weighon October 28, 2020 at 2:25 pm
Boeing earnings reflect the dual crises of COVID-19 and the grounded 737 MAX, which hasn't flown in more than a year.
- Airline Stocks Fly Into Turbulence This Holiday Seasonon October 28, 2020 at 12:55 pm
Challenging conditions on the radar may provide shorting opportunities in this leading airline stock and industry-themed ETF.
This message is only visible to admins.
- 424B5 - Prospectus [Rule 424(b)(5)]by Webmaster on October 22, 2020 at 11:29 am
Filed: 2020-10-22 AccNo: 0001193125-20-274025 Size: 455 KB
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on October 22, 2020 at 11:09 am
Filed: 2020-10-22 AccNo: 0001193125-20-274006 Size: 480 KBItem 1.01: Entry into a Material Definitive AgreementItem 2.03: Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a RegistrantItem 3.02: Unregistered Sales of Equity SecuritiesItem 7.01: Regulation FD DisclosureItem 9.01: Financial Statements and Exhibits
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)]by Webmaster on October 22, 2020 at 11:01 am
Filed: 2020-10-22 AccNo: 0000006201-20-000101 Size: 22 MB
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on October 22, 2020 at 11:00 am
Filed: 2020-10-22 AccNo: 0000006201-20-000100 Size: 1 MBItem 2.02: Results of Operations and Financial ConditionItem 9.01: Financial Statements and Exhibits
- 4 - Statement of changes in beneficial ownership...by Webmaster on October 9, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Filed: 2020-10-09 AccNo: 0001225208-20-012391 Size: 4 KB
- 3 - Initial statement of beneficial ownership of...by Webmaster on October 9, 2020 at 8:04 pm
Filed: 2020-10-09 AccNo: 0001225208-20-012390 Size: 8 KB
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on October 8, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Filed: 2020-10-08 AccNo: 0000006201-20-000094 Size: 240 KBItem 5.02: Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers: Compensatory Arrangements of Certain OfficersItem 7.01: Regulation FD DisclosureItem 9.01: Financial Statements and Exhibits
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on October 2, 2020 at 9:03 pm
Filed: 2020-10-02 AccNo: 0001193125-20-262615 Size: 206 KBItem 8.01: Other Events
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on September 25, 2020 at 9:00 pm
Filed: 2020-09-25 AccNo: 0001193125-20-254691 Size: 244 KBItem 1.01: Entry into a Material Definitive AgreementItem 2.03: Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a RegistrantItem 3.02: Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities
- SC 13G/A [Amend] - Statement of acquisition of...by Webmaster on September 10, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Filed: 2020-09-10 AccNo: 0001104659-20-103823 Size: 70 KB