Northwest Natural Holding Company
- 52-Week Company Lowson September 6, 2020 at 9:14 pm
Walgreens, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Hawaiian Electric Industries, Spire and Northwest Natural present potential buying opportunities
- Pinning Down Northwest Natural Holding Company's (NYSE:NWN) P/E Is Difficult Right Nowon September 4, 2020 at 5:15 pm
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") below 18x, you may...
- Did Hedge Funds Make The Right Call On Northwest Natural Holding Company (NWN) ?on August 12, 2020 at 2:03 pm
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds' and successful investors' positions as of the end of the first quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund's trades on numerous financial
- Northwest Natural: Q2 Earnings Insightson August 7, 2020 at 11:16 am
Shares of Northwest Natural Hldg (NYSE:NWN) moved higher by 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 342.86% over the past year to ($0.17), which missed the estimate of ($0.03).Revenue of $134,971,000 higher by 9.34% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $132,710,000.Looking Ahead The upcoming fiscal year's EPS expected to be between $2.25 and $2.45.Conference Call DetailsDate: Aug 07, 2020View more earnings on NWNTime: 11:00 AMET Webcast URL: https://78449.choruscall.com/dataconf/productusers/nwn/mediaframe/39245/indexr.htmlTechnicals Company's 52-week high was at $77.26Company's 52-week low was at $50.36Price action over last quarter: down 15.31%Company Profile Northwest Natural Holding Co is a public natural gas service supplier operating in the U.S. Pacific Northwest. Its subsidiary, NW Natural, operates through the natural gas distribution segment, which purchases and distributes natural gas through approximately 750,000 meters in Oregon and southwest Washington. The company generates its revenue from residential, commercial, and industrial customers, the majority of which are in Oregon. Residential and commercial customers account for the vast majority of profitability.See more from Benzinga * Earnings Scheduled For August 7, 2020 * Northwest Natural Holding's Earnings: A Preview(C) 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- NW Natural Holdings Reports Second Quarter and Year-to-Date 2020 Resultson August 7, 2020 at 10:00 am
Northwest Natural Holding Company, (NYSE: NWN) (NW Natural Holdings), reported financial results and highlights including:
- Northwest Natural Holding's Earnings: A Previewon August 6, 2020 at 8:09 pm
Northwest Natural Holding (NYSE: NWN) unveils its next round of earnings this Friday, August 07. Get prepared with Benzinga's ultimate preview for Northwest Natural Holding's Q2 earnings.Earnings and Revenue Northwest Natural Holding EPS will likely be near $-0.03 while revenue will be around $132.71 million, according to analysts. Northwest Natural Holding EPS in the same period a year ago totaled $0.07. Sales were $123.44 million. If the company were to match the consensus estimate, earnings would be down 142.86%. Here's how the company's reported EPS has stacked up against analyst estimates in the past:Quarter Q1 2020 Q4 2020 Q3 2019 Q2 2019 EPS Estimate 1.57 1.22 -0.53 -0.10 EPS Actual 1.58 1.26 -0.61 0.07 Revenue Estimate 300.07 M 248.12 M 98.07 M 125.16 M Revenue Actual 285.15 M 247.26 M 90.32 M 123.44 M Stock Performance Over the last 52-week period, shares are down 22.7%. Given that these returns are generally negative, long-term shareholders are likely a little upset going into this earnings release.View more earnings on NWNDon't be surprised to see the stock move on comments made during its conference call. Northwest Natural Holding is scheduled to hold the call at 11:00:00 ET and can be accessed here: https://78449.choruscall.com/dataconf/productusers/nwn/mediaframe/39245/indexr.htmlSee more from Benzinga * Earnings Outlook for Ocular Therapeutix * A Preview Of RMR Group's Earnings * Earnings Outlook For Construction Partners(C) 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- Reflecting on Northwest Natural Holding's (NYSE:NWN) Share Price Returns Over The Last Yearon August 5, 2020 at 6:35 pm
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. But if...
- NW Natural Can Now Bring Renewable Energy Directly to Its Customerson July 16, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Rulemaking for Senate Bill 98 is now complete, giving NW Natural a clear path to acquire renewable natural gas on behalf of customers.
- NJR vs. NWN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?on July 13, 2020 at 3:40 pm
NJR vs. NWN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
- NW Natural Holdings Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call for Friday, August 7on July 10, 2020 at 8:46 pm
Northwest Natural Holding Company (NYSE: NWN) (NW Natural Holdings) announced today it will issue its second quarter and year-to-date 2020 earnings release and conduct an analyst conference call and webcast to review results at 8 a.m. Pacific Time (11 a.m. Eastern Time) on Friday, Aug. 7, 2020.
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on October 19, 2020 at 10:04 am
Filed: 2020-10-19 AccNo: 0001733998-20-000051 Size: 510 KBItem 7.01: Regulation FD DisclosureItem 8.01: Other Events
- 4 - Statement of changes in beneficial ownership...by Webmaster on September 29, 2020 at 8:31 pm
Filed: 2020-09-29 AccNo: 0001567619-20-017177 Size: 12 KB
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on September 29, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Filed: 2020-09-29 AccNo: 0001733998-20-000049 Size: 241 KBItem 1.01: Entry into a Material Definitive AgreementItem 9.01: Financial Statements and Exhibits
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on August 17, 2020 at 8:37 pm
Filed: 2020-08-17 AccNo: 0001733998-20-000047 Size: 240 KBItem 1.01: Entry into a Material Definitive AgreementItem 9.01: Financial Statements and Exhibits
- 4 - Statement of changes in beneficial ownership...by Webmaster on August 12, 2020 at 8:30 pm
Filed: 2020-08-12 AccNo: 0001567619-20-014920 Size: 12 KB
- 10-Q - Quarterly report [Sections 13 or 15(d)]by Webmaster on August 7, 2020 at 11:16 pm
Filed: 2020-08-07 AccNo: 0001733998-20-000045 Size: 17 MB
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on August 7, 2020 at 12:16 am
Filed: 2020-08-07 AccNo: 0001733998-20-000043 Size: 1 MBItem 2.02: Results of Operations and Financial ConditionItem 9.01: Financial Statements and Exhibits
- 8-K - Current reportby Webmaster on August 1, 2020 at 1:02 am
Filed: 2020-08-03 AccNo: 0001733998-20-000041 Size: 506 KBItem 8.01: Other Events
- 3 - Initial statement of beneficial ownership of...by Webmaster on July 10, 2020 at 8:09 pm
Filed: 2020-07-10 AccNo: 0001567619-20-013164 Size: 9 KB
- 11-K - Annual report of employee stock purchase,...by Webmaster on June 26, 2020 at 9:16 pm
Filed: 2020-06-26 AccNo: 0001733998-20-000038 Size: 384 KB