Get our best advice every 2 weeks
- Trump completes questioning for lawsuit by protesters who claim his security guards assaulted them in New Yorkon October 18, 2021 at 8:55 pm
The deposition of former President Donald Trump is the first time he has been questioned under oath for civil cases filed since he ran for the White […]
- Retirements mount as House Democrats try to defend their majority in the 2022 midtermson October 18, 2021 at 8:24 pm
At least seven House Democrats, compared with three Republicans, will not run for reelection in the 2022 midterms.
- 10-year Treasury yield edges higher to start the weekon October 18, 2021 at 8:10 pm
The 10-year U.S. Treasury yield climbed back above the 1.6% mark to start the trading week.
- Supreme Court sides with police officers seeking 'qualified immunity' in two use-of-force caseson October 18, 2021 at 6:33 pm
Police reform advocates have called for an end to qualified immunity, arguing it insulates officers from accountability for wrongdoing.
- Porsche Taycan, the company's first fully electric model, outsells flagship 911 sports caron October 18, 2021 at 6:13 pm
In a sign of growing demand for fully electric vehicles, Porsche's Taycan outsold its flagship 911 sports car in the first nine months of 2021.
- Colin Powell was vaccinated against Covid, but suffered from a cancer that makes the shots less effectiveon October 18, 2021 at 5:48 pm
Powell was elderly, a known risk for severe Covid, and suffered from multiple myeloma, a blood cancer that studies show can make the shots less […]
- Robotexts are flooding our phones, and the FCC is looking at ways to stop themon October 18, 2021 at 5:28 pm
The commission said it's seen a nearly 146% increase in complaints of unwanted text messages from the prior year.
- Mortgage originations will drop 33% in 2022 as interest rates rise, according to industry forecaston October 18, 2021 at 4:41 pm
The average rate on the popular 30-year fixed loan will rise to 4%, a full percentage point higher than it is now, MBA economists say.
- NASA spacecraft launches toward Jupiter asteroids on an intricate path charted by Excelon October 18, 2021 at 4:40 pm
NASA's latest exploration spacecraft launched over the weekend, beginning a 12-year journey to visit Jupiter's Trojan asteroids.
- Watch now: ETF Edge on the first-ever U.S. bitcoin ETF and the 'index fund supernova'on October 18, 2021 at 4:40 pm
- Lawmakers question whether top Amazon executives lied to Congresson October 18, 2021 at 3:59 pm
Five lawmakers wrote a letter to Amazon CEO Andy Jassy requesting "exculpatory evidence" of the company's private-label practices and seller data […]
- Ford to spend $315 million converting British factory into electric vehicle planton October 18, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Ford has said it intends to spend $315 million transforming a factory in northwest England into an electric power unit production plant.
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago
Active 5 months, 1 week ago
Active 7 months ago
Active 7 months, 1 week ago