Monster Beverage Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, markets, sells, and distributes alternative beverage category beverages in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Direct Store Delivery and Warehouse. The Direct Store Delivery segment offers carbonated energy drinks, non-carbonated dairy based coffee plus energy drinks, non-carbonated energy shakes containing proteins, carbonated energy drinks containing nitrous oxide, non-carbonated energy drinks with electrolytes, and ready-to-drink iced teas.
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
- Powell to tell Senate omicron variant poses downside risk to economy, complicates inflation pictureon November 29, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Fed Chair Jerome Powell believes that the omicron variant of Covid-19 and a recent rise in coronavirus cases pose a threat to the U.S. economy.
- CDC steps up its Covid vaccine booster recommendation amid concerns about omicron varianton November 29, 2021 at 11:12 pm
The CDC strengthened its Covid vaccine booster recommendation Monday, saying all U.S. adults "should" get the shot, amid concern about the omicron […]
- Airlines log busiest days since early 2020 over Thanksgiving but omicron poses new challengeon November 29, 2021 at 10:41 pm
Travel surged over Thanksgiving week but now major carriers have to grapple with new restrictions because of the omicron variant of the coronavirus.
- Supreme Court asked to review overturned Bill Cosby sex crime convictionon November 29, 2021 at 10:37 pm
A Pennsylvania court overturned Cosby's conviction and freed him from prison, a ruling that the Montgomery County DA called a "grievous wrong."
- HashiCorp aiming for $13 billion valuation in IPO, according to updated prospectuson November 29, 2021 at 10:36 pm
HashiCorp, a developer of software for managing cloud infrastructure, said on Monday that it plans to sell shares in its IPO for $68 to $72 each.
- Biden says he doesn't expect more travel restrictions or lockdowns as Covid omicron variant spreadson November 29, 2021 at 10:28 pm
The U.S. on Monday began to temporarily bar visitors from South Africa, where scientists first reported the variant, and seven other African […]
- Jeffrey Epstein's pilot called as the first witness in Ghislaine Maxwell's sex crime trialon November 29, 2021 at 10:04 pm
Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein socialized with Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and other celebrities years before their sex crime […]
- Commerce secretary says House needs to pass CHIPS Act immediately to ease semiconductor shortageon November 29, 2021 at 9:48 pm
Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo said the House needs to "immediately" pass a bill supporting U.S. production of semiconductor chips, to ease the […]
- Congress hopes to avoid a government shutdown as Friday deadline approacheson November 29, 2021 at 9:40 pm
Washington and Wall Street were optimistic Monday that Congress can pass a bill to fund the government and avert a partial shutdown before a Friday […]
- Tesla shares rise after Elon Musk urges employees to cut delivery costson November 29, 2021 at 9:13 pm
In a recent memo, Tesla CEO Elon Musk urged employees to focus on minimizing costs, rather than rushing orders out to hit end of quarter sales […]
- Treasury yields rise as investors monitor developments with omicron Covid varianton November 29, 2021 at 9:11 pm
U.S. Treasury yields climbed on Monday, as investors keep an eye on the latest developments with the Covid omicron variant.
- Biden says he will direct FDA, CDC to use 'fastest process available' to clear Covid vaccines targeting omicronon November 29, 2021 at 9:04 pm
President Joe Biden said he is directing federal agencies to be ready to move quickly to approve vaccines tailored to protect against the Covid […]
Active 6 days, 23 hours ago
Active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Active 1 month, 1 week ago
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago