Financial Planning & Analysis
Financial Planning & Analysis
We are ALIGNMT – a leading provider of business consulting, analytics and outsourcing services. We are experts in finance, communication and development and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. Our clients rely on ALIGNMT to assess risk, support financial, investment and marketing decisions, and improve business performance in their daily operations.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our strengths and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
Our Financial Planning and Analysis programs provide value-added financial support and analysis by leading the long term forecasting and analytic processes surrounding business operations and new strategic growth initiatives – both organic and strategic. Finance programs are customized to work closely with company management to facilitate effective, data-driven decision making and drive insight into the business with analytics that support the long-term strategic direction of the company. Key activities include leading company-wide strategic and mid-term operational planning and forecasting processes, in addition to key initiative modeling activities including:
- Participate in the development of the client company’s long range and mid-term strategic planning process
- Lead development and maintenance of the underlying 5-year strategic plan models that incorporate the financial impacts of the company’s strategic initiatives
- Oversee the development and maintenance of financial models that support current and long term strategic initiatives and decisions, including business case development for new initiatives, M&A and integration activities
- Lead formal processes and framework for benchmarking and analyzing business initiatives, establishing KPI’s and other tracking metrics
- Drive scenario planning on future strategic initiatives and instilling measurement parameters for determining success
- Align, track and measure external expectations of stakeholders with internal benchmarks and performance measures
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support on new product development, long-term contracts and other ad-hoc financial projects
- Assist in M&A modeling, due diligence and integration activities by working with business leaders and corporate development to support acquisition reviews, valuation, and the integration into current operational and financial structures
- Develop and enhance competitive intelligence, customer intelligence, geographic and economic data and technology trends that are impacting the business
- Maintain relationships with operational finance teams to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow
- Assist in the annual planning / budgeting process and ensure that the business and financial plans are in place to deliver on mid/long term targets, company objectives and initiatives, and strategy