Get our best advice every 2 weeks
Did You Know?
- American Airlines surges after better-than-expected earnings, squeezing short sellerson January 28, 2021 at 3:08 pm
American Airlines is the most-shorted U.S. airline.
- McDonald's earnings fall short, hurt by European lockdowns, but sees this year's sales topping 2019on January 28, 2021 at 2:48 pm
Shares of McDonald's are about flat over the last year, giving it a market value of $161 billion.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Thursdayon January 28, 2021 at 2:27 pm
U.S. stock futures rose Thursday, one day after the Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq saw steep declines of more than 2%
- American, Southwest post record annual losses as recovery remains elusiveon January 28, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Airlines cap a horrible 2020 and expect a difficult start to 2021.
- Astrazeneca supply battle erupts in Europe, Germany deters use of the Covid jab for over-65son January 28, 2021 at 1:50 pm
The EU has told drugmaker AstraZeneca divert supplies of its coronavirus vaccine from the U.K. to mainland Europe, as a battle rages over supplies to the bloc.
- A rare Botticelli portrait could fetch $80 million in Sotheby's auctionon January 28, 2021 at 1:32 pm
The sale could boost the reputation and prices for Old Master paintings at a time when the art world is focused on post-war and contemporary artists.
- Reddit co-founder calls GameStop frenzy a 'bottom-up revolution,' shifting power to small investorson January 28, 2021 at 1:24 pm
"I don't think we go back to a world before this because these communities, they're a byproduct of the connected internet," Alexis Ohanian told CNBC.
- 10,000 stores are expected to close in 2021, as pandemic continues to pummel retailerson January 28, 2021 at 1:06 pm
Coresight Research is forecasting there could be as many as 10,000 store closures announced by retailers in the U.S. this year, which would set a record.
- Walmart enlists The Trade Desk as it plots big growth for its ads businesson January 28, 2021 at 1:01 pm
Walmart is renaming its ads business and announcing a number of strategic moves, including a new offering through ad tech company The Trade Desk.
- Electricity could be the key to decarbonizing society, but the challenge is hugeon January 28, 2021 at 9:27 am
Top executives address the challenges and opportunities brought about by the electrification of cars and homes.
Active 6 days, 16 hours ago
Active 1 week, 1 day ago
Active 3 weeks ago
Active 4 weeks ago
Active 4 weeks, 1 day ago