Financial planning and analysis is the most fundamental tool every business can leverage to improve productivity and profitability.
A well designed and executed sell-side M&A strategy will enable the process of being acquired, not the process of...
7 Insightful Questions Investor Relations Must Answer Publicly traded companies have investors. Typically lots of them, and they all...
Confidential Information Memorandum Tips: 9 Pointers to Maximize Value The best buyer for your business has a problem. Only...
A Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) is the recipe for your company's value to prospective buyers. Done properly, it will...
Writing an investor presentation is one of the most demanding parts of investor relations. It is where you can...
How to Reach Your Full Potential with an Alignment Map Many businesses suffer from inefficiencies and a lack of...
Every M&A sale process needs to lead with a written Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM). Want to attract investors for...
Change takes courage. Wanting better results for yourself, your organization or your business is only an idea. Improving results...
The business valuation spectrum enables a seller to understand the lower and upper limits on what a buyer values.
Despite the financial impacts caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, economic recovery is inevitable. We’re humans, we figure things out...
Not having the right team is one of the top three reasons businesses fail. The other two are “no...
How to Assess Performance Weakness with an Alignment Model Many businesses suffer from inefficiencies and a lack of productivity....
Confidentiality is top priority when embarking on an M&A process! When preparing your business for sale, or for any...
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
Did You Know?
- Branson's Virgin Orbit in talks with former Goldman partner's SPAC for $3 billion deal to go publicon June 12, 2021 at 11:34 pm
Virgin Orbit is in talks on a deal with NextGen Acquisition II, a special purpose acquisition company led by former Goldman Sachs partner George Mattson.
- Blue Origin auctions seat on first spaceflight with Jeff Bezos for $28 millionon June 12, 2021 at 6:57 pm
The winning bidder will fly to the edge of space with the Amazon founder on Blue Origin's New Shepard rocket scheduled to launch on July 20.
- Biogen Alzheimer’s drug and the battle over dementia treatment of the futureon June 12, 2021 at 3:48 pm
Biogen Alzheimer's drug Aduhelm is the first new treatment for dementia approved by the FDA in decades, and it's started a war over the brain drug pipeline.
- Auto insurance rates rise, but insurers could still qet squeezed by higher costs aheadon June 12, 2021 at 2:58 pm
Auto insurers refunded $14 billion in premiums last year, according to the Insurance Information Institute. Rates have since stagnated or declined.
- As America reopens, businesses — from airlines to arenas — see an uptick in bad behavioron June 12, 2021 at 10:51 am
As America reopens, people have forgotten their manners. From sports stadiums to retail stores to airlines, there's been a rise in bad behavior.
- Why golf club-maker Callaway is moving away from the fairwayon June 12, 2021 at 3:40 am
Callaway completed its merger with golf entertainment business Topgolf in March.
- Southern states have a ‘real vulnerability’ to Delta Covid variant this summer, warns Dr. Peter Hotezon June 11, 2021 at 11:55 pm
Dr. Peter Hotez explains why southern states could feel the impact of the highly transmissible delta variant of coronavirus as early as summer.
- Cramer's week ahead: Don't underestimate the market's small gainson June 11, 2021 at 11:07 pm
"I want you to find relatively inexpensive stocks of good companies and then you can buy them on the cheap," the "Mad Money" host said.
- Jim Cramer: Be patient with bitcoin, approach the S&P with cautionon June 11, 2021 at 10:51 pm
The charts, as interpreted by Tom DeMark, suggest that bitcoin may bottom in another month, while the S&P 500 could peak soon, the "Mad Money" host said.
- United Airlines says rising travel demand will spare flight attendants, thousands of others from furlough this fallon June 11, 2021 at 10:01 pm
United Airlines told more than 40,000 employees that stronger travel demand means they won't face furloughs this fall when federal aid expires.
Active 2 days, 9 hours ago
Active 2 days, 9 hours ago
Active 1 month ago
Active 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Active 3 months ago