How to Reach Your Full Potential with an Alignment Map Many businesses suffer from inefficiencies and a lack of...
3 Elements to an Effective Quality of Earnings Analysis Business valuation has long been the harbinger of M&A transactions,...
A well designed and executed sell-side M&A strategy will enable the process of being acquired, not the process of...
Writing an investor presentation is one of the most demanding parts of investor relations. It is where you can...
How to Get Valuable Financial Planning and Analysis Results in Less than 3 Months Without Adding EmployeesIan Shanno
Financial planning and analysis is the most fundamental tool every business can leverage to improve productivity and profitability.
7 Insightful Questions Investor Relations Must Answer Publicly traded companies have investors. Typically lots of them, and they all...
Confidential Information Memorandum Tips: 9 Pointers to Maximize Value The best buyer for your business has a problem. Only...
A Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) is the recipe for your company's value to prospective buyers. Done properly, it will...
Every M&A sale process needs to lead with a written Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM). Want to attract investors for...
Change takes courage. Wanting better results for yourself, your organization or your business is only an idea. Improving results...
The business valuation spectrum enables a seller to understand the lower and upper limits on what a buyer values.
Despite the financial impacts caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, economic recovery is inevitable. We’re humans, we figure things out...
Not having the right team is one of the top three reasons businesses fail. The other two are “no...
- Senators push for airline passenger protections after holiday travel meltdownon February 1, 2023 at 1:49 am
Sens. Ed Markey and Richard Blumenthal reintroduced legislation that would strengthen airline passengers' rights.
- Colorado River deadline passes with no deal on voluntary water cutson February 1, 2023 at 12:42 am
Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming did not reach a deal to voluntarily cut their water usage from the […]
- Why AMD is faring much better than Intel in the same tough economyon February 1, 2023 at 12:18 am
Neither chipmaker gave full-year guidance, citing economic uncertainty, but the stock market is reflecting how the two companies are diverging.
- Amazon layoffs hit workers in robotics, grocery, health and AWS divisionson January 31, 2023 at 11:19 pm
Amazon earlier this month began a fresh round of job cuts as part of widespread layoffs that are expected to total 18,000.
- Snap shares plunge on weak revenue as digital ad struggles continueon January 31, 2023 at 11:05 pm
Snap missed on revenue in its fourth-quarter earnings report and the company said revenue in the first quarter is likely to drop.
- AMD beats on sales and profit but warns of a 10% revenue decline in Q1on January 31, 2023 at 10:18 pm
AMD reported earnings as many of its rival chipmakers have stumbled in recent weeks, citing lower consumer demand for finished electronics.
- New York AG will seek sanctions on Trump, lawyers over 'false' court filings in fraud suiton January 31, 2023 at 10:10 pm
New York Attorney General Letitia James is suing Donald Trump, the Trump Organization and others over alleged fraud involving false financial […]
- Meta technology chief Bosworth implies company has lost focuson January 31, 2023 at 9:24 pm
Meta technology chief Andrew "Boz" Bosworth is wistful for the days when Facebook was a startup and had a clearer focus.
- GM smashes expectations and guides toward a strong 2023, despite margin squeezeon January 31, 2023 at 9:03 pm
The strong results and guidance come as the U.S. automotive industry is beginning to normalize after several years of record-low inventories.
- General Motors doesn’t expect significant U.S. production of EVs until second half of yearon January 31, 2023 at 8:46 pm
General Motors executives blamed U.S. battery cell plants for the company's slow rollout of EVs.
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI comes up with a way to check if text was written by a humanon January 31, 2023 at 8:29 pm
OpenAI, the maker of chatbot ChatGPT, acknowledges that its tool for spotting synthetic text does make mistakes. It wants input from teachers and […]
- Rep. George Santos says he won't serve on House committees while investigations are ongoingon January 31, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Santos informed GOP lawmakers during a closed-door conference meeting that "he's not accepting the committee assignments until things get cleared up."
Active 1 week, 5 days ago
Active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Active 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Active 10 months, 2 weeks ago