A well designed and executed sell-side M&A strategy will enable the process of being acquired, not the process of...
Writing an investor presentation is one of the most demanding parts of investor relations. It is where you can...
How to Get Valuable Financial Planning and Analysis Results in Less than 3 Months Without Adding EmployeesIan Shanno
Financial planning and analysis is the most fundamental tool every business can leverage to improve productivity and profitability.
7 Insightful Questions Investor Relations Must Answer Publicly traded companies have investors. Typically lots of them, and they all...
Confidential Information Memorandum Tips: 9 Pointers to Maximize Value The best buyer for your business has a problem. Only...
A Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) is the recipe for your company's value to prospective buyers. Done properly, it will...
How to Reach Your Full Potential with an Alignment Map Many businesses suffer from inefficiencies and a lack of...
Every M&A sale process needs to lead with a written Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM). Want to attract investors for...
Change takes courage. Wanting better results for yourself, your organization or your business is only an idea. Improving results...
The business valuation spectrum enables a seller to understand the lower and upper limits on what a buyer values.
Despite the financial impacts caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, economic recovery is inevitable. We’re humans, we figure things out...
Not having the right team is one of the top three reasons businesses fail. The other two are “no...
How to Assess Performance Weakness with an Alignment Model Many businesses suffer from inefficiencies and a lack of productivity....
Confidentiality is top priority when embarking on an M&A process! When preparing your business for sale, or for any...
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
- Silicon Valley's quest to live forever could benefit humanity as a whole — here's whyon September 21, 2021 at 8:11 am
A growing number of tech billionaires have decided they want to use their enormous wealth to try and help humans "cheat death."
- U.S. Treasury yields down amid market sell-off in equitieson September 21, 2021 at 6:04 am
U.S. government debt prices were higher on Tuesday morning as investors navigated market sell off in equities.
- Facebook is playing defense after scathing reports on the company's failure to protect userson September 21, 2021 at 12:22 am
Facebook is on the defensive after The Wall Street Journal exposed how far the company has gone to prioritize profits over the health and safety of […]
- Jeff Bezos pledges $1 billion to conservation effortson September 20, 2021 at 11:45 pm
Following this year's focus on conservation, the Bezos Earth Fund said it will support landscape restoration and food system transportation in coming […]
- Covid is officially America's deadliest pandemic as U.S. fatalities surpass 1918 flu estimateson September 20, 2021 at 11:26 pm
Reported U.S. deaths due to Covid crossed 675,000, Johns Hopkins data shows, and is still increasing at an average of more than 1,900 fatalities per […]
- 85 Americans have left Afghanistan since U.S. completed its withdrawalon September 20, 2021 at 10:47 pm
At least 85 U.S. citizens and 79 permanent residents have left Afghanistan since the U.S. completed its troop withdrawal Aug. 31, State Department […]
- Washington gridlock and a debt ceiling showdown are weighing on the marketon September 20, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Strategists say the renewed sell-off in U.S. markets on Monday is in part thanks to partisan gridlock in Congress over the debt ceiling.
- Flights to Europe are the cheapest in years. That's about to change as the U.S. lifts travel restrictionson September 20, 2021 at 10:12 pm
President Biden's plan to lift blanket entry bans on most noncitizens from more than 30 countries is expected to drive up demand for international […]
- NASA reviews private space station proposals, expects to save over $1 billion annually after ISS retireson September 20, 2021 at 10:07 pm
NASA received about a dozen proposals from companies to build private space stations that would replace the International Space Station later this […]
- Former FDA Commissioner Gottlieb says U.S. intelligence agencies should investigate virus outbreakson September 20, 2021 at 9:58 pm
Dr. Scott Gottlieb said U.S. intelligence agencies should investigate emerging public health threats overseas to combat future disease outbreaks.
- Democrats will put a debt limit suspension in bill that aims to prevent a government shutdownon September 20, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Democrats aim to pass a bill that would temporarily fund the government and suspend the debt ceiling through the end of next year.
- U.S. to ease travel restrictions for foreign visitors who are vaccinated against Covidon September 20, 2021 at 8:56 pm
The Biden administration will also require unvaccinated U.S. citizens to test a day before departure and after they return home.
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago
Active 4 weeks ago
Active 4 months, 1 week ago
Active 6 months, 1 week ago
Active 6 months, 1 week ago