Financial planning and analysis is the most fundamental tool every business can leverage to improve productivity and profitability.
Every M&A sale process needs to lead with a written Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM). Want to attract investors for...
Change takes courage. Wanting better results for yourself, your organization or your business is only an idea. Improving results...
The business valuation spectrum enables a seller to understand the lower and upper limits on what a buyer values.
A well designed and executed sell-side M&A strategy will enable the process of being acquired, not the process of...
Writing an investor presentation is one of the most demanding parts of investor relations. It is where you can...
A Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) is the recipe for your company's value to prospective buyers. Done properly, it will...
Despite the financial impacts caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, economic recovery is inevitable. We’re humans, we figure things out...
Not having the right team is one of the top three reasons businesses fail. The other two are “no...
How to Reach Your Full Potential with an Alignment Map Many businesses suffer from inefficiencies and a lack of...
How to Assess Performance Weakness with an Alignment Model Many businesses suffer from inefficiencies and a lack of productivity....
Confidentiality is top priority when embarking on an M&A process! When preparing your business for sale, or for any...
No matter what business you are in, your brand identity starts with alignment of your products or services, organization...
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
Did You Know?
- U.S. states face steep decline in J&J Covid vaccine amid production problems at Baltimore planton April 10, 2021 at 9:43 pm
The government has allocated only 700,000 J&J shots to states next week, down from 4.9 million the week prior, according to data from the CDC.
- 'Godzilla vs. Kong' tops $60 million domestically, the best box office haul of the pandemicon April 10, 2021 at 5:38 pm
"Godzilla vs. Kong" has topped $60 million at the domestic box office, making it the highest-grossing movie to be released during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- WHO says more than 87% of the world's Covid vaccine supply has gone to higher-income countrieson April 10, 2021 at 12:26 am
On average, 1 in 4 people in high-income countries have received a coronavirus vaccine, compared with just 1 in more than 500 in low-income countries, WHO says.
- Venture funding soared to record $64 billion in Q1on April 9, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Following a historic year for tech IPOs, venture capitalists invested a record sum of money in the first quarter, piling into early and late-stage companies.
- GM cutting overtime shifts at two U.S. truck plants due to chip shortageon April 9, 2021 at 10:16 pm
The plants in Michigan and Indiana produce GM's full-size pickups, including light-duty Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra models.
- Covid cases overwhelm Michigan health system, Gov. Whitmer urges residents to stay homeon April 9, 2021 at 10:03 pm
The state health department is tracking 991 Covid outbreaks across Michigan, Chief Medical Executive Dr. Joneigh Khaldun said.
- Chipotle CFO says digital sales remain strong even as dining rooms reopen from Covid closureson April 9, 2021 at 9:59 pm
"We're going to end up being ahead of the game when [the] pandemic is fully behind us," Chipotle CFO Jack Hartung told CNBC.
- Entertainment venues still waiting for a lifeline as tech glitches snarl Covid relief applicationson April 9, 2021 at 9:56 pm
Music clubs, theaters, promoters and more can access grants of as much as $10 million as part of the Covid relief program.
- U.S. sees rising Covid cases associated with youth sports, CDC director sayson April 9, 2021 at 9:16 pm
The connection between youth sports and increased coronavirus cases comes as the highly infectious B.1.1.7 variant is now the most common strain in the U.S.
- Prince Philip, husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, dies at 99on April 9, 2021 at 8:11 pm
"His Royal Highness passed away peacefully this morning at Windsor Castle," Britain's royal family announced Friday.
Active 10 hours, 43 minutes ago
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Active 1 month ago
Active 1 month ago
Active 2 months, 2 weeks ago