Does Your Investor Presentation Need a Refresh? Investors may think so. I am an investor. I invest in public...
7 Insightful Questions Investor Relations Must Answer Publicly traded companies have investors. Typically lots of them, and they all...
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
Did You Know?
- Under Armour shares surge after footwear sales help drive earnings beaton October 30, 2020 at 1:24 pm
CEO Patrik Frisk cited higher demand for the athletic apparel maker's products during the coronavirus pandemic, especially in North America.
- 'Remain vigilant' — Dr. Scott Gottlieb urges people not to throw away months of Covid sacrificeon October 30, 2020 at 1:19 pm
"People should not let their guard down now ... and be careful these last two or three months," the former FDA chief told CNBC on Friday.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Fridayon October 30, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Dow futures, down more than 400 points earlier Friday, pointed to an over 150 point decline at Wall Street's open.
- Chevron revenue plummets more than 30% in the third quarter as Covid slams demandon October 30, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Chevron's aggressive cost-cutting measures helped boost results as the pandemic hammers the oil giant.
- The pandemic has exposed gaping problems with the U.S. health care systemon October 30, 2020 at 1:02 pm
The coronavirus pandemic has fundamentally reshaped the U.S. health care system, and exposed some of its most gaping problems.
- McDonald's brings back McRib nationwide for the first time since 2012on October 30, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Starting Dec. 2, McDonald's McRib is returning to menus nationwide for the first time since 2012.
- How Main Street in battleground states can swing the presidential electionon October 30, 2020 at 12:32 pm
Small business represents a large voting block in swing states that could determine the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
- Trump administration vetted political views of 274 celebrities for botched $265 million Covid ad campaign, House lawmakers sayon October 30, 2020 at 12:27 pm
"This raises serious questions about whether there has been a violation of federal contracting law related to conflicts of interest," the committees said.
- Walmart pulls guns, ammo off sales floors because of 'civil unrest' in some areas, but will still sell themon October 30, 2020 at 12:20 pm
Walmart's move comes amid violent demonstrations and looting in Philadelphia following the fatal police shooting of Walter Wallace Jr.
- Delta and pilot union reach preliminary deal to avoid furloughs until 2022on October 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Delta's pilot union reaches preliminary agreement to avoid close to 2,000 furloughs until 2022.
active 1 month, 1 week ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
active 2 months, 1 week ago
active 6 months, 1 week ago