What Happens When You’re Short on Critical Resources? The future of your Company is up to you and your...
- Senators push for airline passenger protections after holiday travel meltdownon February 1, 2023 at 1:49 am
Sens. Ed Markey and Richard Blumenthal reintroduced legislation that would strengthen airline passengers' rights.
- Colorado River deadline passes with no deal on voluntary water cutson February 1, 2023 at 12:42 am
Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming did not reach a deal to voluntarily cut their water usage from the […]
- Why AMD is faring much better than Intel in the same tough economyon February 1, 2023 at 12:18 am
Neither chipmaker gave full-year guidance, citing economic uncertainty, but the stock market is reflecting how the two companies are diverging.
- Amazon layoffs hit workers in robotics, grocery, health and AWS divisionson January 31, 2023 at 11:19 pm
Amazon earlier this month began a fresh round of job cuts as part of widespread layoffs that are expected to total 18,000.
- Snap shares plunge on weak revenue as digital ad struggles continueon January 31, 2023 at 11:05 pm
Snap missed on revenue in its fourth-quarter earnings report and the company said revenue in the first quarter is likely to drop.
- AMD beats on sales and profit but warns of a 10% revenue decline in Q1on January 31, 2023 at 10:18 pm
AMD reported earnings as many of its rival chipmakers have stumbled in recent weeks, citing lower consumer demand for finished electronics.
- New York AG will seek sanctions on Trump, lawyers over 'false' court filings in fraud suiton January 31, 2023 at 10:10 pm
New York Attorney General Letitia James is suing Donald Trump, the Trump Organization and others over alleged fraud involving false financial […]
- Meta technology chief Bosworth implies company has lost focuson January 31, 2023 at 9:24 pm
Meta technology chief Andrew "Boz" Bosworth is wistful for the days when Facebook was a startup and had a clearer focus.
- GM smashes expectations and guides toward a strong 2023, despite margin squeezeon January 31, 2023 at 9:03 pm
The strong results and guidance come as the U.S. automotive industry is beginning to normalize after several years of record-low inventories.
- General Motors doesn’t expect significant U.S. production of EVs until second half of yearon January 31, 2023 at 8:46 pm
General Motors executives blamed U.S. battery cell plants for the company's slow rollout of EVs.
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI comes up with a way to check if text was written by a humanon January 31, 2023 at 8:29 pm
OpenAI, the maker of chatbot ChatGPT, acknowledges that its tool for spotting synthetic text does make mistakes. It wants input from teachers and […]
- Rep. George Santos says he won't serve on House committees while investigations are ongoingon January 31, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Santos informed GOP lawmakers during a closed-door conference meeting that "he's not accepting the committee assignments until things get cleared up."
Active 1 week, 5 days ago
Active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Active 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Active 10 months, 2 weeks ago