If you have thought about selling your business you need to understand the business valuation spectrum. Specifically, you need...
The Purpose of a Confidential Information Memorandum Every M&A sale process needs to lead with a written Confidential Information...
Confidentiality is top priority when embarking on an M&A process! When preparing your business for sale, or for any...
How to Manage Realistic Objectives When Selling When business owners hire us to help them sell their companies, we start...
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
Did You Know?
- U.S. reports record 88,521 new Covid cases as scientists warn of 'exponential growth'on October 30, 2020 at 4:28 pm
"We're starting to find ourselves on a steep slope of the epidemic curve, so I think you're going to see cases accelerate," Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNBC on Friday.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Amazon & moreon October 30, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Check out the companies making headlines in midday trading, including some of the largest tech names.
- Under Armour's strong footwear sales help drive earnings beaton October 30, 2020 at 4:00 pm
CEO Patrik Frisk cited higher demand for the athletic apparel maker's products during the coronavirus pandemic, especially in North America.
- Restaurants see a new wave of coronavirus restrictions as U.S. cases hit record highon October 30, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Restaurants are facing a new wave of restrictions, posing yet another obstacle in their attempts to stay afloat and recover from the coronavirus pandemic.
- Donald Trump Jr. dismisses Covid deaths as 'almost nothing' even as U.S. averages 800 deaths per dayon October 30, 2020 at 3:55 pm
"We don't have any, quote unquote, miracle drugs," Dr. Bill Schaffner, an epidemiologist at Vanderbilt University, said.
- McRib returns to McDonald's nationwide for the first time since 2012on October 30, 2020 at 3:35 pm
Starting Dec. 2, McDonald's McRib is returning to menus nationwide for the first time since 2012.
- How Planet Fitness could survive Covid-19 while other gyms go bankrupton October 30, 2020 at 2:41 pm
Gyms were forced to shut down in March 2020 to try to curb the spread of Covid-19, crippling the fitness industry, which is a $32 billion market in the U.S.
- 'Remain vigilant' — health advocates say don't squander months of Covid sacrificeon October 30, 2020 at 2:35 pm
"People should not let their guard down now," former FDA chief Scott Gottlieb told CNBC.
- How Main Street in battleground states can swing the presidential electionon October 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Small business represents a large voting block in swing states that could determine the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Fridayon October 30, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Dow futures, down more than 400 points earlier Friday, pointed to an over 150 point decline at Wall Street's open.
active 1 month, 1 week ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
active 2 months, 1 week ago
active 6 months, 1 week ago