A Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) is the recipe for your company's value to prospective buyers. Done properly, it will...
Every M&A sale process needs to lead with a written Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM). Want to attract investors for...
The business valuation spectrum enables a seller to understand the lower and upper limits on what a buyer values.
Confidentiality is top priority when embarking on an M&A process! When preparing your business for sale, or for any...
How to Manage Realistic Objectives When Selling When business owners hire us to help them sell their companies, we start...
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
- Two years since Covid was first confirmed in U.S., the pandemic is worse than anyone imaginedon January 22, 2022 at 1:57 am
With the emergence of omicron, the future course of the pandemic is unclear as experts struggle to understand how new variants emerge.
- Tech stocks just had their worst week since March 2020 as Peloton and Netflix scared investorson January 22, 2022 at 1:55 am
The Nasdaq suffered its steepest weekly drop since March 2020, as investors turn their attention to quarterly results from Big Tech.
- GM announces new high-performance Cadillac Escalade V-Series SUVon January 21, 2022 at 9:59 pm
The new version of the Cadillac Escalade adds to GM's growing lineup of high-powered gasoline models ahead of the automaker's push toward electric […]
- Treasury yields retreat; 10-year falls to 1.75%on January 21, 2022 at 9:15 pm
U.S. Treasury yields retreated on Friday, with the 10-year rate falling to hover above 1.75%.
- Netflix plummets over 20%, its worst day since July 2012on January 21, 2022 at 9:10 pm
The company still beat analyst expectations on the top and bottom line and in user numbers during the fourth quarter.
- Amazon stock just had its worst week since 2018on January 21, 2022 at 9:09 pm
Prior to Friday's close, Amazon's worst week was Dec. 21, 2018.
- U.S. judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for federal workers in latest blow to White House Covid agendaon January 21, 2022 at 8:05 pm
Biden's rule "amounts to a presidential mandate that all federal employees consent to vaccination against COVID-19 or lose their jobs," the judge […]
- Biden, Japan's Kishida discuss Ukraine crisis, North Korean nuclear ambitions during virtual talkson January 21, 2022 at 7:41 pm
NATO and G-7 members have previously pledged their support for Ukraine amid Russia's aggressive military buildup.
- Black employees at U.S. Mint feel marginalized and threatened, report sayson January 21, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Black employees at the U.S. Mint say they feel threatened and marginalized, The New York Times reported, citing an internal report.
- Texas man arrested for alleged threat to kill Georgia election official day before Trump Capitol rioton January 21, 2022 at 7:01 pm
The case against Chad Stark is the first prosecution filed by the Justice Department's Election Threats Task Force.
- Netflix and Microsoft show that video gaming has become too big for tech giants to ignoreon January 21, 2022 at 6:53 pm
Gaming has become an important part of global entertainment, especially with young audiences.
- Netflix shares fall 20% on slowing subscriber growthon January 21, 2022 at 6:16 pm
Netflix reported earnings after the bell. Here are the results.