Get our best advice every 2 weeks
- Two years since Covid was first confirmed in U.S., the pandemic is worse than anyone imaginedon January 22, 2022 at 1:57 am
With the emergence of omicron, the future course of the pandemic is unclear as experts struggle to understand how new variants emerge.
- Tech stocks just had their worst week since March 2020 as Peloton and Netflix scared investorson January 22, 2022 at 1:55 am
The Nasdaq suffered its steepest weekly drop since March 2020, as investors turn their attention to quarterly results from Big Tech.
- GM announces new high-performance Cadillac Escalade V-Series SUVon January 21, 2022 at 9:59 pm
The new version of the Cadillac Escalade adds to GM's growing lineup of high-powered gasoline models ahead of the automaker's push toward electric […]
- Treasury yields retreat; 10-year falls to 1.75%on January 21, 2022 at 9:15 pm
U.S. Treasury yields retreated on Friday, with the 10-year rate falling to hover above 1.75%.
- Netflix plummets over 20%, its worst day since July 2012on January 21, 2022 at 9:10 pm
The company still beat analyst expectations on the top and bottom line and in user numbers during the fourth quarter.
- Amazon stock just had its worst week since 2018on January 21, 2022 at 9:09 pm
Prior to Friday's close, Amazon's worst week was Dec. 21, 2018.
- U.S. judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for federal workers in latest blow to White House Covid agendaon January 21, 2022 at 8:05 pm
Biden's rule "amounts to a presidential mandate that all federal employees consent to vaccination against COVID-19 or lose their jobs," the judge […]
- Biden, Japan's Kishida discuss Ukraine crisis, North Korean nuclear ambitions during virtual talkson January 21, 2022 at 7:41 pm
NATO and G-7 members have previously pledged their support for Ukraine amid Russia's aggressive military buildup.
- Black employees at U.S. Mint feel marginalized and threatened, report sayson January 21, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Black employees at the U.S. Mint say they feel threatened and marginalized, The New York Times reported, citing an internal report.
- Texas man arrested for alleged threat to kill Georgia election official day before Trump Capitol rioton January 21, 2022 at 7:01 pm
The case against Chad Stark is the first prosecution filed by the Justice Department's Election Threats Task Force.
- Netflix and Microsoft show that video gaming has become too big for tech giants to ignoreon January 21, 2022 at 6:53 pm
Gaming has become an important part of global entertainment, especially with young audiences.
- Netflix shares fall 20% on slowing subscriber growthon January 21, 2022 at 6:16 pm
Netflix reported earnings after the bell. Here are the results.