Get our best advice every 2 weeks
- Powell to tell Senate omicron variant poses downside risk to economy, complicates inflation pictureon November 29, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Fed Chair Jerome Powell believes that the omicron variant of Covid-19 and a recent rise in coronavirus cases pose a threat to the U.S. economy.
- CDC steps up its Covid vaccine booster recommendation amid concerns about omicron varianton November 29, 2021 at 11:12 pm
The CDC strengthened its Covid vaccine booster recommendation Monday, saying all U.S. adults "should" get the shot, amid concern about the omicron […]
- Airlines log busiest days since early 2020 over Thanksgiving but omicron poses new challengeon November 29, 2021 at 10:41 pm
Travel surged over Thanksgiving week but now major carriers have to grapple with new restrictions because of the omicron variant of the coronavirus.
- Supreme Court asked to review overturned Bill Cosby sex crime convictionon November 29, 2021 at 10:37 pm
A Pennsylvania court overturned Cosby's conviction and freed him from prison, a ruling that the Montgomery County DA called a "grievous wrong."
- HashiCorp aiming for $13 billion valuation in IPO, according to updated prospectuson November 29, 2021 at 10:36 pm
HashiCorp, a developer of software for managing cloud infrastructure, said on Monday that it plans to sell shares in its IPO for $68 to $72 each.
- Biden says he doesn't expect more travel restrictions or lockdowns as Covid omicron variant spreadson November 29, 2021 at 10:28 pm
The U.S. on Monday began to temporarily bar visitors from South Africa, where scientists first reported the variant, and seven other African […]
- Jeffrey Epstein's pilot called as the first witness in Ghislaine Maxwell's sex crime trialon November 29, 2021 at 10:04 pm
Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein socialized with Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and other celebrities years before their sex crime […]
- Commerce secretary says House needs to pass CHIPS Act immediately to ease semiconductor shortageon November 29, 2021 at 9:48 pm
Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo said the House needs to "immediately" pass a bill supporting U.S. production of semiconductor chips, to ease the […]
- Congress hopes to avoid a government shutdown as Friday deadline approacheson November 29, 2021 at 9:40 pm
Washington and Wall Street were optimistic Monday that Congress can pass a bill to fund the government and avert a partial shutdown before a Friday […]
- Tesla shares rise after Elon Musk urges employees to cut delivery costson November 29, 2021 at 9:13 pm
In a recent memo, Tesla CEO Elon Musk urged employees to focus on minimizing costs, rather than rushing orders out to hit end of quarter sales […]
- Treasury yields rise as investors monitor developments with omicron Covid varianton November 29, 2021 at 9:11 pm
U.S. Treasury yields climbed on Monday, as investors keep an eye on the latest developments with the Covid omicron variant.
- Biden says he will direct FDA, CDC to use 'fastest process available' to clear Covid vaccines targeting omicronon November 29, 2021 at 9:04 pm
President Joe Biden said he is directing federal agencies to be ready to move quickly to approve vaccines tailored to protect against the Covid […]
Active 6 days, 23 hours ago
Active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Active 1 month, 1 week ago
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago