- Stock price reflects expectations of future returns on capital employed
- Lack of information creates uncertainty, discounting stock price
- Institutional investors largely influence stock price movement
- Financial community is integral part of a company’s stock valuation support
Ring In the New Year with an Inbound Investor Relations Game Plan Start with an inbound investor relations game...
7 Insightful Questions Investor Relations Must Answer Publicly traded companies have investors. Typically lots of them, and they all...
Investors may think so I am an investor. I invest in public companies and in private companies. My investment...
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
Did You Know?
- Pfizer director Dr. Scott Gottlieb explains how a third Covid shot may protect against variantson February 25, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Pfizer is exploring two paths with its vaccine to try providing more protection against new Covid strains, according to board member Dr. Scott Gottlieb.
- CDC study finds nursing home residents that appear to have recovered from Covid were reinfected with an even worse infectionon February 25, 2021 at 6:17 pm
A new CDC study released on Thursday suggests some people may be susceptible to coronavirus reinfection and could have worse outcomes later on.
- Costco is raising its minimum wage to $16 an hour for its U.S. store workerson February 25, 2021 at 5:34 pm
Costco is raising its minimum wage to $16 an hour, putting its starting wage above rivals like Amazon, Target and Best Buy.
- Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin delays the first launch of next-generation rocket New Glenn to late 2022on February 25, 2021 at 5:21 pm
Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin delayed the first launch of its New Glenn rocket by a year, citing the loss of Pentagon contracts to competitors SpaceX and ULA.
- Best Buy braces for rivals to slash prices and dangle deals as pandemic-fueled demand fadeson February 25, 2021 at 5:15 pm
The retailer and its competitors saw heavy demand during the global health crisis, creating less need to sell items at a discount.
- McDonald's new chicken sandwich could boost Tyson Foods, Pilgrim's Pride and other poultry suppliers, analyst sayson February 25, 2021 at 5:01 pm
McDonald's new line of chicken sandwiches benefits Tyson Foods and Pilgrim's Pride, a Bank of America Securities report said.
- Peppa Pig theme park coming to Legoland Florida Resort in 2022on February 25, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Hasbro said it has partnered with Merlin Entertainment to create a Peppa Pig theme park at the Legoland Florida Resort.
- Domino's Pizza earnings miss as U.S. same-store sales growth slows, pizza chain's shares fallon February 25, 2021 at 4:42 pm
Domino's Pizza stock slid after its earnings report fell short of expectations.
- Hasbro looks to Entertainment One to turn the toymaker into a media contenderon February 25, 2021 at 4:38 pm
Hasbro's Entertainment One acquisition promises to change it from a toy manufacturer that dabbles in film and television into a full-blown media empire.
- Here's why jobless claims are the wrong way to understand unemployment in the U.S.on February 25, 2021 at 4:35 pm
The U-3 is considered the standard for measuring unemployment, but not everyone agrees the metric is a comprehensive picture U.S. unemployment.
Active 2 days, 2 hours ago
Active 1 month ago
Active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Active 1 month, 3 weeks ago