- Stock price reflects expectations of future returns on capital employed
- Lack of information creates uncertainty, discounting stock price
- Institutional investors largely influence stock price movement
- Financial community is integral part of a company’s stock valuation support
How to Get Valuable Financial Planning and Analysis Results in Less than 3 Months Without Adding EmployeesIan Shanno
Financial planning and analysis is the most fundamental tool every business can leverage to improve productivity and profitability.
How to Leverage a Focused Approach to Corporate Finance Advisory We’re now on a focused approach to corporate finance...
7 Ways to Boost Investor Relations with Social Media The time and resources needed to be effective with investor...
Get our best advice every 2 weeks
- Monkeypox cases jumped 20% in the last week to 35,000 across 92 countries, WHO sayson August 17, 2022 at 3:22 pm
Nearly all cases are reported in Europe and the Americas among men who have sex with men, according to WHO.
- Treasury yields rise as markets await Fed meeting minuteson August 17, 2022 at 3:15 pm
U.S. Treasury yields rose on weaker demand for fixed income assets as investors await the release of the Federal Reserve's minutes from its July […]
- Here are the top 10 colleges for financial aid. Ruling out pricey schools is a 'tragically flawed' strategy, says Princeton Review editoron August 17, 2022 at 2:35 pm
The top colleges for financial aid are private and have sky-high sticker prices, yet their very generous aid packages make them surprisingly […]
- Retail sales little changed in July amid fall in gas prices and drop in auto saleson August 17, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Retail activity was flat in July as falling fuel prices held back gas station sales and consumers turned more heavily to online shopping.
- Biden signs Inflation Reduction Act into law, setting 15% minimum corporate tax rateon August 17, 2022 at 1:17 pm
After more than a year of debate, Biden's sweeping infrastructure bill is became law — albeit a significantly smaller version of his Build Back […]
- Lowe's reports mixed second-quarter results, citing shortened spring that hurt saleson August 17, 2022 at 12:26 pm
Lowe's said improved operations offset lower-than-expected sales that were hurt by a shortened spring.
- Rep. Liz Cheney loses GOP primary to Trump-backed challenger, NBC projectson August 17, 2022 at 12:12 pm
Cheney is Trump's highest-profile Republican critic in Congress and a leading figure in the House investigation of his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol […]
- Mortgage demand fell last week even as rates declined slightlyon August 17, 2022 at 11:00 am
A small drop in mortgage rates was not enough to fuel any kind of recovery in consumer demand for home loans.
- Sarah Palin advances to November general election for Alaska House seat, NBC projectson August 17, 2022 at 7:18 am
Like former President Donald Trump, Palin has worked as a political commentator and a reality-TV figure since she gave up the governorship.
- Murkowski and Trump-backed Tshibaka advance to Alaska general election, NBC projectson August 17, 2022 at 6:12 am
Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski and a top Republican primary challenger endorsed by former President Donald Trump will advance to the general election, […]
- Apple and Meta headsets could face a big challenge: Sticker shockon August 17, 2022 at 3:04 am
Apple and Meta are developing technology for mixed reality that requires a lot of expensive parts and a powerful headset.
- Trump enemies Liz Cheney, Lisa Murkowski face GOP primary challengers as Sarah Palin stages comebackon August 17, 2022 at 12:33 am
Rep. Liz Cheney, Trump's biggest GOP critic in the House and a leader on the Jan. 6 Capitol riot select committee, is expected to lose to Harriet […]
Active 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Active 7 months ago
Active 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Active 1 year, 3 months ago